The boating season is winding down and we’re winding up for the start of the storage season. Our dock season will be coming to an end shortly. The lake is low and dropping quickly. Based on the current rate of drop, the docks will close on September 16th.
Please make plans accordingly.
- If you are bringing your boat in by water, please make sure you have fenders and dock line. Note that our docks will be pulled in before the end of September.
- If you want us to haul your boat, make sure we have the keys and the trailer and let us know.
- If you are thinking about having us store your boat for the winter, please let us know as soon as possible. Storage is filling quickly.
- If you stored with us last year and would like to do so again, please let us know.
- If you stored with us last year and have made other arrangements, please let us know. Others could use your spot.
- If you have any questions, please ask. (518) 863-8112
Thank you for a great season!