The boating season is coming to an end with the lake dropping somewhere around a foot a week. You can keep track of the lake level at https://waterdata.usgs.gov/ny/nwis/uv?01323500
Our dock season will end on September 8th, unless the level drops faster or we get a significant amount of rain to raise it. Please make your plans accordingly.
- If you are bringing your boat in by water, please make sure you have fenders and dock line. Our docks will be pulled in before the end of September.
- If you want us to haul your boat, make sure we have the keys and the trailer (registered & road worthy) and update us on your plans.
- If you stored with us last year and would like to do so again, please let us know NOW.
- If you stored with us last year and have made other arrangements, PLEASE let us know NOW. Others could use your spot.
- If you have any questions, please ask. (518) 863-8112
Our September and October hours are here. They may change slightly, depending on school events, but we’ll keep you posted. We are outside most of the day hauling and winterizing boats, so please leave voice mail or shoot us an email.
Thank you for a great season!