The boating season is quickly coming to an end with the lake dropping about a foot a week. Our dock season will be coming to an end on September 11th.
Please make plans accordingly.
- If you are bringing your boat in by water, please make sure you have fenders and dock line. Note that our docks will be pulled in by mid-September.
- If you want us to haul your boat, make sure we have the keys and the trailer and update us on your plans.
- If you are thinking about having us store your boat for the winter, please let us know as soon as possible. Storage is filling quickly.
- If you stored with us last year and would like to do so again, please let us know.
- If you stored with us last year and have made other arrangements, please let us know. Others could use your spot.
- If you have any questions, please ask. (518) 863-8112
Thank you for a great season!