There’s still a bunch of good boating days left, but it’s time to confirm your boat’s winter storage spot. For folks who stored their boat with us last year, please confirm your spot for this year. We do have a waiting list for storage, so please don’t wait. Confirm you spot today!!
The lake dropping somewhere around 9″ – 10″ a week. You can keep track of the lake level at https://waterdata.usgs.gov/ny/nwis/uv?01323500
Our dock season will end on September 15th, unless the level drops faster.
- If you are bringing your boat in by water, please make sure you have fenders and dock line.
- Please use the boat repair slips unless otherwise directed.
- Keep in mind our docks will be pulled in as soon as we have all the boats hauled.
- If you want us to haul your boat, make sure we have the keys and the trailer (registered & road worthy) and update us on your plans.
- If you stored with us last year and have made other arrangements, PLEASE let us know NOW. Others could use your spot.
- If you have any questions, please ask. (518) 863-8112
Our September and October hours are here. They may change slightly, but we’ll keep you posted. We are outside most of the day hauling and winterizing boats, so please leave voice mail or shoot us an email.
Thank you for another great season!